Here in Garner, the local housing market appears to be favoring home buyers over sellers. This is evident by the fact that the median sales price has decreased for Garner homes, as has the total number of home sales.
Thus, if you’re looking to get a great price on a Garner home for sale, now is a great time to act!
An Overview of The Garner Housing Market
Here’s a summary of the most recent housing market report for Garner:
- Currently there are 374 homes for sale on the market, including 91 homes in some stage of the foreclosure process.
- Between June and September, the average price per square foot for Garner homes was $92, which is unchanged from the same period last year.
- Meanwhile, between June and September, the median sales price for homes here was $136,750 based on 90 home sales.
- Specifically, the median sales price for 3-bedroom Garner homes was $175,000
- And the median sales price for 4-bedroom homes was $230,750
- When compared to the same period last year, the median home sales price dropped 21.4 percent, or $37,250.
- And the number of home sales decreased by 47.4 percent.
- Here’s how other communities stacked up in terms of median sales price:
- Apex: $275,000
- Holly Springs: $250,000
- Durham: $183,000
- During the week ending on Sept. 24, the average listing price for Garner homes was $223,866, down 0.4 percent from the week before.
- Here’s how other communities compared when it came to average listing price:
- Apex: $342,949
- Holly Springs: $353,762
- Durham: $260,491
We’ll Help You Find Your Dream Garner, NC Home
We have years of experience helping home buyers just like you realize their Wake County home buying dreams and we’d be happy to assist you as well, starting with telling you about available Garner NC homes for sale!
Until next time,