For instance, although the total number of home sales has decreased, the average price per square foot has actually increased!
If you’re in the market for buying or selling real estate in Apex, then take a moment to learn more about the current state of the market.
An Overview of Apex Home Sales Activity
Here’s an overview of the current state of the housing market:
- Currently there are 552 resale homes on the market, including 41 in some stage of the foreclosure process.
- Between January and April, the average price per square foot for Apex was $124, up 3.3 percent compared to the same period last year.
- Also, the median sales price for homes was $267,750 based on 128 home sales.
- Compared to the same period last year, the median home sales price decreased 6.4 percent, or $18,000.
- And the number of home sales decreased 56.3 percent.
- Here’s how other communities compared when it came to median sales price around that same time:
- Cary: $264,500
- Chapel Hill: $305,000
- Durham: $163,000
- Morrisville: $228,000
- Raleigh: $ 200,000
- Meanwhile, during the week ending on April 15, the average listing price for homes was $391,305, up 0.1 percent from the week before.
- During that previous week, the average listing price was $391,100.
- Broken down further, the average listing price for a 2-bedroom home was $163,115
- The average listing price for a 3-bedroom home was $308,660
- And the average listing price for a 4-bedrom home was $415,030
- Here’s how other communities compared in terms of average lisitng price:
- Cary: $470,401
- Chapel Hill: $494,859
- Durham: $268,728
- Morrisvile: $390,022
- Raleigh: $369,650
We’ll Help You Navigate the Apex Housing Market!
If you’re interested in entering the market anytime soon, then you’re sure to find the above information useful and relevant to you.
We’d be happy to help you every step of the way by providing you with valuable resources and expert advice.
Until next time,