Still, it’s not all positive for home sellers. For instance, the total number of home sales has shown a year-over-year decrease. But for the most part, things are looking pretty good for Apex home sellers!
Highlights From the Recent Real Estate Market Report
Here’s an overview of the most recent housing market report for Apex:
- Currently there are 596 homes for sale on the market, including about 50 that are in some stage of the foreclosure process.
- Between June and September, the average price per square foot for Apex homes was $130, up 7.4 percent from the same period last year.
- Meanwhile, the median sales price for Apex homes was $275,000, based on 223 homes for sale.
- Compared to a year ago, the median home sales price has decreased 1.8 percent.
- And the total number of home sales has decreased by 50.1 percent.
- Here’s how other communities compared during that same time period when it came to median sales price
- Cary: $295,000
- Holly Springs: $250,000
- Garner: $136,750
- Durham: $183,000
- During the week ending on Sept. 24, the average listing price for Apex homes was $342,949, down 2 percent from the week before.
- During that previous week, the average listing price was $349,000.
- Specifically, the average listing price for a 2-bedroom Apex home was $175,146
- The average listing price for a 3-bedroom home was $279,127
- And the average listing price for a 4-bedroom home was $381,081
- Here’s how nearby communities stacked up in terms of average listing price:
- Cary $399,951
- Holly Springs $353,762
- Garner $223,866
- Durham $260,491
How Can We Help You With Your Apex Home Selling Goals?
We would love to take the time to talk with you about how we would work tirelessly to market your home for sale and get you the best sales price possible! We’ll also take the time to discuss with you how current market conditions may affect you as a home seller.
Until next time,