Things just keep getting better for home sellers on the local housing market in Cary! According to the most recent real estate data, homes in Cary saw a year-over-year median sales price increase recently. What’s more, the average price per square foot for these homes also appears to have grown year-over-year.
If you’re interested in getting a great price for the home you currently own in Cary, now is a great time to do so! Continue reading to learn more about recent market trends that benefit you as a home seller!
Homes for Sale in Cary, NC
Here are the highlights of the most recent Cary NC real estate market report:
- Currently there are 801 homes for sale on the market, including about 90 that are in some stage of the foreclosure process.
- Between June and September, the average price per square foot for Cary homes was $130, up 5.7 percent from the same period last year.
- Meanwhile, the median sales price for Cary homes was $295,000 based on 509 home sales.
- Compare to last year, the median home sales price increased 7.5 percent, or $20,500.
- And the total number of home sales decreased 31.9 percent.
- Here’s a look at how other communities nearby compared when it came to median sales price:
- Apex $275,000
- Holly Springs $250,000
- Garner $136,750
- Durham $183,000
- During the week ending on Sept. 24, the average listing price for Cary homes was $399,951, down 8.1 percent from the week before.
- Broken down specifically, the average listing price for a 2-bedroom home was $168,167
- The average listing price for a 3-bedroom home was $265,999
- The average listing price for a 4-bedroom home was $417,227
- Here’s how other communities compared in terms of average listing price:
- Apex $342,949
- Holly Springs $353,762
- Garner $223,866
- Durham $260,491
How Can We Help You With The Sale of Your Cary Home?
As you can see, recent market activity is fairly positive for interested home sellers. But to really harness the powers of the local housing market as a seller, it’s important that you work with experienced real estate agents like us at The Rachel Kendall Team.
So contact us today and we would be happy to give you a free consultation on how we would effectively market your home to get the best price possible. We’ll also offer you a free home evaluation!
Until next time,